1. Before spot cleaning, blot up liquids on the surface with a clean, soft towel and brush off any loose dirt.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution of 1/4 tsp mild, enzyme detergent, such as Tide®, Woolite® or Dawn® dishwashing liquid, per 1 cup of lukewarm water.
3. Apply the cleaning solution using a misting spray bottle. Do NOT oversaturate when applying the cleaning solution.
4. Work the solution into the affected area by lightly scrubbing the area with a sponge or soft bristle brush. Make sure to work from the outside of the stain inward so as not to spread the stain and rinse your sponge or brush frequently.
5. Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
6. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues, as residues will attract dirt. Blot excess moisture with a clean, soft towel or sponge.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 as needed.
8. Allow fabric to air dry.