KBContract.com accepts returns, however, there are a few specifications. Please contact us for authorization before sending back any material.
- Merchandise must be returned in sellable condition (un-opened and undamaged) to receive your credit.
- All fabric must be rolled, not folded, when returned.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee for unopened, uncut merchandise returned within 10 days of receipt of material goods.
Freight charges are not refundable.
- After 30 days, materials will not be accepted for a refund.
- KBContract.com is not responsible for shipping fees on returned shipments due to an incorrect shipping address.
- Refunds over $50.00 will be refunded back on the customer’s original payment method. Refunds under $50.00 will be issued a store credit.
- KBContract.com makes every effort to securely ship all packages, but we understand that damages can occur during the shipping process. If this is the case, please let us know within 24 hours upon receipt and we will get in touch with the shipping company for visual inspection. Once that is complete, we will replace any confirmed damaged merchandise.
- If there is damage to the materials that did not occur from shipping, please contact us within 48 hours.