All American Alabaster
All American Alabaster is a solid white high performance vinyl available from KB Contract.
Naugahyde® All American Alabaster is a popular vinyl fabric for restaurant, hospitality, healthcare and workspace where high traffic is the main concern. All American Alabaster is treated with Naugahyde's Advanced BeautyGard® protective finish which results in great durability and excellent abrasion resistance.
*ACT® Registered Certification Marks
All American Alabaster Specifications
- Width: 54"
- Roll Size: 35 yds
- Weight: 28.8 oz per linear yard
- Contents: 100% Expanded Vinyl
- Backing: Jersey Knit
- Finish: BeautyGard ® Protective Finish
- Abrasion: 1.5 million DRs
- Flame Specifications: Cal 117-2013, MVSS-302, Port Authority of NY/NJ, BIFMA Class I, Fed. Spec. CID A-A-2950, NFPA 260, FAA FAR 25.853, IMO FTP Code, Part 8
- Applications: Hospitality, Restaurant, Workspace, Healthcare, Senior Living, Cruise
|Cleaning Instructions||To keep your material looking great, please clean spills as soon as they occur with a mild soap and water solution and a clean cloth. Allow the area to air dry.|